1. P.S. I love you (personal favorite!)
2. The Wedding Date
3. The Holiday (fabulous)
1. First, to energize ourselves for the all nighter we were about to pull- Nos (CAUTION), an energy drink that is not even that repulsive. However, unless necessary, I would not reccommend trying it ;).2. Home-made caramel corn! Simply delicous- thanks Nadeen!
3. PB M&M's - only the best!
1. Well, we all know that's confidential ;)!
1. Toilet Paper- and a lot of it.
um, yeah... I think I had just had some NOS ? haha
I love getting all dolled up!
Charlie's Angels ;).
a lot. So pretty! This
= us being us.
Then, Daisha and Bri left with their dates to the dance- they weren't all that concerned about being "fashionably late".... to be honest neither were we, but our dates were running a little later than fashionably late.
But they did show up =).
And they were lookin' good ;) !!
and luckily we made it on time to walk for coronation because.....
Taylor was crowned PRINCE!!! That a kid. Daisha got princess, too! She's just too cute! I was so happy for both of them =).
The dance was pretty fun. We had it in the new Event Center which is absolutely beautiful, and that was pretty cool. There was also a high school band that played live at random points throughout the evening! I had fun. It's sad that my last prom ever is over! But I'm glad I had fun.
So, this is us being dead after the dance. I think we are pushing like 42 hours of being awake at this point!!! We are rockstars. But we definitely weren't finished for the night! WE still had about 3 more hours to go! PARTY AT NATHAN'S!!!WOOHOO.
Kolby is extremely ticklish! (<-spelling?) AMY and ME.
Breakfast at 2!!! Kolby and Nathan's moms made the most delicious breakfast ever! Mmmm. Even thinking about it right now is making my mouth water. They mad mini-pancakes, bacon, hashbrowns, sausage, scrambled eggs w/ cheese, and then there were drink options galore!! And, of course I went with the good ol' O.J. =D.
Do you see what I mean??